- DID THAT KIDJUST CALL US--
- J-JUST IGNORE HIM!
- GOD DAMN IT.THIS IS FUCKED UP!
- WHAT'S WRONGWITH KIDS TODAY?
- IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE.
THEY ALL CALLED US FAGS.
- HOW CAN THEY CALL US FAGS?I MEAN, LISTEN TO THIS!
[engine revving loudly]
- I KNOW, I KNOW.LOOK, GUYS.
- I THINK I KNOWWHAT THE PROBLEM IS HERE.
- REALLY?- YOU DO?
- WHAT, WHAT?
- YEAH, THINK ABOUT IT, GUYS!
YOU SEE ALL THE THINGSKIDS HAVE TODAY?
I MEAN,WITH THEIR XBOXES
AND SURROUND SOUNDENTERTAINMENT SYSTEMS.
KIDS TODAY ARE SURROUNDEDBY BIG, LOUD STUFF ALL THE TIME.
- HEY, THAT'S RIGHT!
- THAT'S ALL IT IS, GUYS.
WE JUST NEED TO GETA LITTLE LOUDER, THAT'S ALL.
[imitating motorcycle,engines revving]
- BROFLOVSKI LOOKS FOR KENNYTO GET CLEAR FOR THE PASS.
- BUT CARTMANISN'T LETTING UP ON HIM!
- OH, WHAT THE HELL!
[metal clanging,siren whooping]
[rooster cawing,tuba trumpeting]
- CHICKEN SPEARS,CHICKEN SPEARS, CHICKEN SPEARS!
CHICKEN SPEARS,CHICKEN SPEARS!
- GOD DAMN IT,GOD DAMN IT!
- OH, YEAH, NOW WE'RE TURNIN'SOME HEADS!
- LET'S SEE 'EMCALL US FAGS NOW!
We're Turning Some Heads!
Distraught over what people are saying, the bikers realize what they must do.
Everyone's lovely weekend is ruined by bikers.x CLOSE
The bikers show everyone how they roll.x CLOSE
Distraught over what people are saying, the bikers realize what they must do.x CLOSE
The boys call a meeting to discuss the growing biker problem.x CLOSE
The boys put their plan into action.x CLOSE
School officials want to find out who's been casuing all the recent "vandalism."x CLOSE
The bikers head to the library to figure out what's going on.x CLOSE
Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny make thier case during a public hearing.x CLOSE
The whole town unites behind the new word for "bikers."x CLOSE
The Mayor confronts the boys over the trouble they've caused. Meanwhile, the bikers rally to put an end to their persecution.x CLOSE