KNOWING THEY COULDBE ABSOLUTELY ANYWHERE.
- WOULD YOU MIND STEPPING BACKA LITTLE?
- CAPTAIN, CAPTAIN!
SOME NEW VOLUNTEERSSHOWED UP
TO HELP US IN OUR CRUSADE.
- NO, DUDE, WE REALLY CAN'TTAKE ANY MORE VOLUNTEERS.
- BUT THEY SAY YOU KNOW THEM.
- ALL RIGHT, DUDE.THIS IS PRETTY SWEET.
- OH, NO, NO, NO.
- WHAT, DUDE?
- OH, WHAT, SO NOW THAT I HAVEA HIT TV SHOW,
YOU GUYS CAREABOUT DOLPHINS AND WHALES?
- WE ALWAYS HAVE.- [muffled] YEAH, TOTALLY.
- I ASKED YOU GUYS TO HELP MEAND YOU SAID, "NO."
- THAT'S NOT WHAT WE SAID.
- YOU SAID, "STAN, ME AND KENNYDON'T GIVE TWO SHITS
ABOUT STUPID-ASS WHALES."
- WE WERE TALKINGABOUT WALES THE COUNTRY.
- LOOK, IF YOU ADMIT THAT YOU'REONLY DOING THIS
BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BE ON TV,THEN I'LL CONSIDER IT.
ADMIT YOU JUST WANTTO BE ON TV.
- [muffled]I JUST WANT TO BE ON TV.
I DESERVE TO BE ON TV.
CAPTAIN, THE JAPANESEHAVE BEEN SPOTTED
NEAR BUOY 24!
- TAKE US OUT OF PORT.ALL HANDS TO STATIONS.
- ALL RIGHT, LET'S GO SAVE THOSEWHALES, YOU GUYS.
- CAPTAIN MARSH RACESHIS BOAT TO THE LAST
KNOWN LOCATIONOF THE JAPANESE WHALERS.
IF HE DOESN'TGET THERE IN TIME,
HUNDREDS OF DOLPHINSOR WHALES COULD DIE.
- AS SOON AS WE GET THERE,WE GOT TO BE READY
TO DEPLOY THE TRACKING DEVICE.
WE CAN'T LETTHOSE WHALES GET HURT.
- WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?
- WE JUST GOT RAMMED.
- THE JAPANESE WANTTO PLAY THAT WAY, HUH?
- IT'S NOT THE JAPANESE.
- ON DECK, THE CREW IS SURPRISEDAT WHAT THEY SEE.
THE OTHER BOAT ISFROM DEADLIEST CATCH,
A CRAB-FISHING REALITY SHOW.
- YOU THINK YOU'RE SO COOL,DON'T YOU?
YOU THINK YOU'RE BIG BOATREALITY SHOW ON THE BLOCK?
YOU'RE TAKING AWAYMEN'S LIVELIHOODS!
DUDE, WE'RE TRYINGTO GET TO SOME WHALES.
- YOU'RE TAKING VIEWERS AWAYFROM OUR SHOW,
YOU STUPID ASS!
- YOUR SHOW IS FUCKING GAY,DUDE.
- YOUR SHOW IS FUCKING GAY!
- SCREW THIS.TURN HARD TO PORT.
- BUT EVERYWHERE HIS REALITYSHOW'S BOAT TURNS,
THE CRAB-FISHING REALITY BOATBLOCKS ITS PATH.
[horn blows]- DUDE, FUCK YOU!
- FUCK YOU!
Real, Actual Whale Wars
Cartman and Kenny join the cast, only to have the Deadliest Catch crew get in their way.
Kenny takes his new girlfriend to a Jonas Brothers concert where they each get purity rings.x CLOSE
The Coon rises from the trash and takes his place as a lone vigilante who wipes out crime in the town of South Park.x CLOSE
Randy steps forward with a solution to fix the desperate state of the economy.x CLOSE
Someone plays an April Fool's joke on the boys and it doesn't go over well.x CLOSE
A Hip Hop Superstar comes to terms with being a gay fish.x CLOSE
Randy has a plan that will ensure Stan a first place trophy in this year's Pinewood Derby.x CLOSE
Cartman's dream of living the life of a pirate will come true if he can just get to Somalia.x CLOSE
Ike is being tormented by paranormal forces. Kyle brings in professional ghost hunters to help save his little brother.x CLOSE
Butters is determined to get his first kiss so his friends won't make fun of him anymore.x CLOSE
After attending their first WWE match, all the boys want to be professional wrestlers.x CLOSE
The Japanese terrorize aquariums and sea parks across the country.x CLOSE
Randy consoles Stan, while the Japanese continue their murderous rampage.x CLOSE
Stan tries to rally the boys to his cause.x CLOSE
Stan joins forces with the Whale Wars crew.x CLOSE
The Whale Wars crew is not quite as hardcore as Stan originally hoped.x CLOSE
The Sea Shepherd's new captain takes Whale Wars to the next level.x CLOSE
Stan and his new crew go on Larry King Live.x CLOSE
Cartman and Kenny join the cast, only to have the Deadliest Catch crew get in their way.x CLOSE
Just when all seems lost, the whales join the war.x CLOSE
In the face of the new Sea Shepherd captain, the Japanese employ old tactics.x CLOSE