I'M SURE YOU'RE WONDERING WHYI'VE CALLED YOU HERE TO SIZZLER.
- YEAH, WHAT'S THIS ABOUT?
WE SHOULD BE WRITING OURMONOLOGUES FOR SMACKDOWN.
- WELL, GUYS, KENNY AND IHAVE BEEN TALKING.
- [muffled]YEAH, WE'VE BEEN TALKING.
- AND, I MEAN,SMACKDOWN MIGHT BE OUR ONE SHOT
AT MAKING ITINTO THE WWE, RIGHT?
I MEAN, A SHOT LIKE THISMIGHT NEVER COME AGAIN.
- WELL, THE WAY WE SEE IT,
WE HAVETHREE PRIMARY OBSTACLES
IN MAKING SMACKDOWNA GREAT SHOW--
TOKEN, BUTTERS, JIMMY.- [muffled] YEP.
- WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
- GUYS, LET'S FACE IT.THEY CAN'T WRESTLE FOR CRAP.
I MEAN, EVERY TIMEI WRESTLE WITH ONE OF THEM,
THEY FLUB A LINEOR BLOW THEIR MONOLOGUE.
AND TOKEN--HE HAS NO EMOTION, NO TIMING.
HE'S THE WORST WRESTLERI'VE EVER SEEN.
- HE'S RIGHT.- WHAT?
- DUDE, IT'S REALLY HARDTO DO YOUR BEST WRESTLING
WHEN YOU'RE UP AGAINST TOKEN.
- AND BUTTERS AND JIMMY,I MEAN, THEY'RE OKAY,
BUT THEY'RE NEVER GONNA MAKE ITAS PROFESSIONAL WRESTLERS.
- WELL, SO THEN WWEWILL RECRUIT US AND NOT THEM.
- NO, DUDE, THEY'RE GONNA HURTOUR CHANCES!
- [muffled] THEY'RE GONNA HURTOUR CHANCES!
- BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW THATTHE NEW MATERIAL I'VE WRITTEN
IS STUFF THOSE GUYSCAN'T HANDLE,
AND WE'LL SUFFER FROM IT.
- SO WHAT DO WE DO?
- [muffled] WE GOT TO BRINGSOMEBODY ELSE ON.
- YEP, WE GOT TO BRINGSOMEBODY ELSE ON
WHO CAN HANDLETHE MORE DIFFICULT ROLES
THAT WE CAN WRESTLE AGAINSTINSTEAD OF THOSE GUYS.
- SOMEBODY WHO CAN DOTHE HARDER STUFF WE'VE WRITTEN
SO THAT TOKEN, BUTTERS, ANDJIMMY CAN HAVE SMALLER PARTS.
- HOW DO WE FIND SOMEBODYWHO CAN WRESTLE THAT WELL?
- IT'S SIMPLE.WE JUST GOT TO HOLD TRYOUTS.
Three Primary Obstacles
Cartman calls an emergency meeting to discuss the weak links in their organization.
Kenny takes his new girlfriend to a Jonas Brothers concert where they each get purity rings.x CLOSE
The Coon rises from the trash and takes his place as a lone vigilante who wipes out crime in the town of South Park.x CLOSE
Randy steps forward with a solution to fix the desperate state of the economy.x CLOSE
Someone plays an April Fool's joke on the boys and it doesn't go over well.x CLOSE
A Hip Hop Superstar comes to terms with being a gay fish.x CLOSE
Randy has a plan that will ensure Stan a first place trophy in this year's Pinewood Derby.x CLOSE
Cartman's dream of living the life of a pirate will come true if he can just get to Somalia.x CLOSE
Ike is being tormented by paranormal forces. Kyle brings in professional ghost hunters to help save his little brother.x CLOSE
Butters is determined to get his first kiss so his friends won't make fun of him anymore.x CLOSE
After attending their first WWE match, all the boys want to be professional wrestlers.x CLOSE
The boys get all pumped for a professional wrestling match.x CLOSE
The boys sign up for South Park Elementary's Junior Wrestling Club, only to realize that real wrestling is totally lame.x CLOSE
The Wrestling Takedown Federation is born and the rednecks buy into the action.x CLOSE
Bad Irene reveals the truth to Stan the Man and Juggernaut.x CLOSE
The rednecks talk about the greatest wrestling they've ever seen.x CLOSE
The boy's backyard wrestling league really takes off.x CLOSE
The wrestling coach recieves some bad news while the boys get the best news our their lives.x CLOSE
Drama unfolds on stage as Juggernaut tries to run away from his problems.x CLOSE
Cartman calls an emergency meeting to discuss the weak links in their organization.x CLOSE
The boys hold auditions to find better wrestling talent.x CLOSE