- WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?
- WHY DID THEY HAVE US PUT ONLONG UNDERWEAR?
- WELL, I GUESS IN WRESTLING,
WE'RE SUPPOSED TO MAKEOUR OWN OUTFIT
AND THEN WEAR IT OVER THIS.
- OH.YEAH, THAT MAKES SENSE.
- ALL RIGHT, SO DID EVERYONESETTLE ON THEIR WRESTLING NAMES?
- I DID!I'M THE RAD RUSSIAN!
I COME FROM RUSSIA TO CRUSHYOUR PUNY CAPITALIST HEAD!
- ALL RIGHT, BOYS!
I'M REALLY GLAD TO SEEWE HAVE SOME NEW RECRUITS
INTERESTED IN THE FINE SPORTOF "WRASSLING"!
- COOL!- LET'S DO THIS!
- NOW, THE FIRST THINGWE'RE GONNA LEARN TODAY
ARE THE FUNDAMENTALWRASSLING HOLDS.
LET'S GET SOME VOLUNTEERS.
WHY DON'T YOUCOME OVER HERE, YOUNG MAN?
WHAT'S YOUR NAME?- THE RAD RUSSIAN.
- YOU CAPITALIST SWINE,I'LL CRUSH YOU!
- OKAY, UH, JUST GO AHEADAND GET ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES.
- JUST DOWN--DOWN ON THE FLOOR.
HANDS AND KNEES.
- ALL RIGHT.AND NOW HOW ABOUT YOU?
YOUR NAME IS?- TRICERATOPS!
- UH, ALL RIGHT.COME ON OVER HERE.
I'M GONNA POSITION YOUIN THE OFFICIAL
WRASSLING STARTING POSITION.
HERE WE GO...
- WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?
- NOW JUST REACHAROUND HIM HERE.
- DUDE--DUDE--DUDE!WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?
- GET BACK ON THE FLOOR.
I'M TEACHING YOU THE STARTINGPOSITION OF WRASSLING!
- THAT'S NOT WRESTLING, DUDE.THAT'S FUCKING GAY!
- YEAH. WHAT ARE YOU,A CHILD MOLESTER?
- WHERE'S ALL THE COOL COSTUMESAND JUMPING OFF ROPES AND STUFF?
- OH, NOT THIS AGAIN.
LET ME GUESS,
YOU JUST WENT TO THAT STUPIDWWE SHOW IN DENVER LAST NIGHT!
- UGH!THE WWE IS NOT WRASSLING!
THAT'S A BUNCHOF FAKE BULL CRAP!
HOW STUPID ARE YOU?
REAL WRASSLING, BOYS,IS THIS.
- WELL, THIS ISFUCKING LAME, DUDE.
LET'S GET THE HELLOUT OF HERE, GUYS.
- YEAH, THIS GUY PROBABLY WANTSTO TAKE PICTURES OF US NAKED.
- I GOT HALF A MIND TO REPORT--REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE, SIR!
The Fine Sport of Wrastling
The boys sign up for South Park Elementary's Junior Wrestling Club, only to realize that real wrestling is totally lame.
Kenny takes his new girlfriend to a Jonas Brothers concert where they each get purity rings.x CLOSE
The Coon rises from the trash and takes his place as a lone vigilante who wipes out crime in the town of South Park.x CLOSE
Randy steps forward with a solution to fix the desperate state of the economy.x CLOSE
Someone plays an April Fool's joke on the boys and it doesn't go over well.x CLOSE
A Hip Hop Superstar comes to terms with being a gay fish.x CLOSE
Randy has a plan that will ensure Stan a first place trophy in this year's Pinewood Derby.x CLOSE
Cartman's dream of living the life of a pirate will come true if he can just get to Somalia.x CLOSE
Ike is being tormented by paranormal forces. Kyle brings in professional ghost hunters to help save his little brother.x CLOSE
Butters is determined to get his first kiss so his friends won't make fun of him anymore.x CLOSE
After attending their first WWE match, all the boys want to be professional wrestlers.x CLOSE
The boys get all pumped for a professional wrestling match.x CLOSE
The boys sign up for South Park Elementary's Junior Wrestling Club, only to realize that real wrestling is totally lame.x CLOSE
The Wrestling Takedown Federation is born and the rednecks buy into the action.x CLOSE
Bad Irene reveals the truth to Stan the Man and Juggernaut.x CLOSE
The rednecks talk about the greatest wrestling they've ever seen.x CLOSE
The boy's backyard wrestling league really takes off.x CLOSE
The wrestling coach recieves some bad news while the boys get the best news our their lives.x CLOSE
Drama unfolds on stage as Juggernaut tries to run away from his problems.x CLOSE
Cartman calls an emergency meeting to discuss the weak links in their organization.x CLOSE
The boys hold auditions to find better wrestling talent.x CLOSE