- OH, BOY.I SURE AM NERVOUS.
- NOTHING TO BE NERVOUS ABOUT,BUTTERS.
YOU'RE FINALLYGOING TO BECOME A MAN TODAY.
- BUTTERS, I THINK YOU SHOULDRECONSIDER THIS.
- HOW COME?
- DUDE, YOU DON'T WANTYOUR FIRST KISS
TO BE SOMETHING YOU PAID FOR.
IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE SPECIAL.
- OH, GOD, WHY DON'T YOUGO SIT UNDER A RAINBOW
AND WRITE A POEM, KYLE.
- I GOTTA DO THIS.
I GOTTA KNOWWHAT IT FEELS LIKE.
- OH, BOY. OH, JEEZ.
OH, STAY CALM, BUTTERS.
HOW WAS IT?
- PRETTY WORTH IT.
- GO AHEAD, B-BUTTERS.GO--GO GET SOME.
- I'M GOIN'.
- SO, UM, I WAS HOPINGMAYBE I COULD GET A KISS.
- OKAY, COOL.
- YEAH, COOL.
- SO YOU GOT MONEY?
- OH, MONEY, RIGHT.
THERE YOU GO.
A FIVE DOLLAR BILL.ALL FOR YOU.
- ALL RIGHT.YOU READY?
- THANK YOU!
- ATTA BOY, BUTTERS!
- YOU DID IT!
- YOU'RE A MAN NOW!- GOOD JOB, BUTTERS!
Go Get Some
Butters finally puckers up and kisses a girl.
After learning he's never kissed a girl, the boys knock some sense into Butters.x CLOSE
Butters finally puckers up and kisses a girl.x CLOSE
Now that he's a man, Butters decides it's time for him to start making money.x CLOSE
Sergeant Yates hears about a prostituion company in South Park and sets out to stop it.x CLOSE
Butters realizes he's not the only one in the kissing business.x CLOSE
Butters attends the Players' Ball to learn more about being a successful pimp.x CLOSE
Sergeant Yates goes really, really undercover.x CLOSE
Butters puts his new pimping skills to work.x CLOSE
Kyle confronts Butters about his new business.x CLOSE
Sergeant Yates performs some undercover work on an entire frat house.x CLOSE