- HELLO. FIRST UP, WE HAVETHE BEAUTIFUL MISS JESSICA.
- ALL RIGHT, JESSICA.WHOO-HOO!
- JESSICA ENJOYSRIDING HER HORSE MARLEY
AND DOING HER NAILSWITH HER SISTERS.
NEXT, CONTESTANT NUMBER 26,MISS BRANDY.
- YEAH, BRANDY.WORK IT, GIRL.
- BRANDY LIKES ICE CREAM ANDPLAYING WITH HER CAT, SUNSHINE.
- DON'T FORGET TO BLOW A KISSTO THE JUDGES, BRANDY.
- AND NOW WELCOMECONTESTANT NUMBER 27,
LITTLE MISSMICHAEL JACKSON.
- ALL RIGHT, MICHAEL!
- YEAH, YEAH. WORK IT,MICHAEL, WORK IT!
- MICHAEL SAYS SHE JUSTENJOYS BEING A CHILD.
SHE LOVES TO PLAYAND CLIMB TREES
AND THINKS PEOPLE WHO DON'TARE IGNORANT.
[Michael Jackson]- IGNORANT.
The Tiny Miss Pageant
Michael Jackson and the other girls compete to win the judges' affection.
Ike is haunted by the ghosts of dead celebrities.x CLOSE
Ike talks with his psychiatrist about his secret.x CLOSE
After learning that Billy Mays' soul is not at rest, Cartman vows to help.x CLOSE
The Ghost Hunters try to investigate Ike's haunting.x CLOSE
The boys learn about purgatory from the Doctor of Spooky Things.x CLOSE
The boys communicate with the other side, but one spirit is in denial.x CLOSE
The spirit of Michael Jackson plays with Ike, while the rest of the dead wait in purgatory.x CLOSE
The boys search the web to rid Ike of Michael Jackson's spirit.x CLOSE
Michael Jackson and the other girls compete to win the judges' affection.x CLOSE
The dead celebrities finally find out why purgatory is taking so long.x CLOSE