- I AM SPEAKINGTO THE CELEBRITIES
THAT ARE HAUNTINGTHIS CHILD.
IF ANY SPIRIT CAN HEAR MY VOICE,MAKE YOUR PRESENCE KNOWN.
- HI, BILLY MAYS HEREWITH ANOTHER FANTASTIC PRODUCT.
- BILLY MAYS!IT'S HIM!
- ARE YOU TIRED OF HAVINGTO PUT YOUR TOILET SEAT DOWN?
- YES, YES, I AM,BILLY MAYS!
- NO!BE QUIET, BILLY MAYS!
SOMEBODY IS TRYINGTO CONTACT US!
- TO WHICH CELEBRITYAM I ADDRESSING NOW?
- THIS IS WALTER CRONKITE.
- ALL YOU CELEBRITIES NEED TOKNOW THAT YOU HAVE PASSED ON.
- WE KNOW THAT.
- YEAH,OF COURSE WE KNOW THAT.
- THERE'S ONLY ONE PERSON HEREWHO'S NOT COOPERATING.
- THAT'S RIGHT! NOW JUST ADMITYOU'RE DEAD AND SIT DOWN!
[Michael Jackson]- NO, THAT'S IGNORANT.
I'M NOT DEAD.
- YOU ARE DEAD!
- NO,I JUST HAVE A SKIN CONDITION.
- BOYS, QUICKLY, CONVINCEMICHAEL JACKSON THAT HE'S DEAD.
- WHAT?- HE'S IN DENIAL.
HE'S BEEN IN DENIALALL HIS LIFE.
NOW TELL HIM OR YOU'RE GONNALOSE YOUR LITTLE BROTHER!
- MR. JACKSON,YOU AREN'T ALIVE.
YOU'RE IN PURGATORY.
- NO.YOU'RE BEING IGNORANT.
I'M ALIVE, AND I'M A CHILD.
AND I'M WHITE.
- MR. JACKSON, PLEASE, YOU'RECAUSING A LOT OF PROBLEMS.
- HI, BILLY MAYS HEREFOR THE SUPER SWEEPER.
- SHUT UP, BILLY MAYS!
- YOU'RE DEAD, MR. JACKSON.
- NO.THAT'S--THAT'S JUST IGNORANT.
- ACCEPT IT!
[electrical buzzingand feedback]
- HE'S IN TOO MUCH DENIAL.
- IKE! IKE, WAKE UP,BUDDY. WAKE UP!
IKE, YOU'VE GOT TOWAKE UP, PLEASE!
THERE YOU GO.THAT'S GOOD.
OH, IKE! I THOUGHTI LOST YOU, LITTLE BROTHER.
[Michael Jackson]- NO, NO, THAT'S IGNORANT.
OH, LOOK, EVERYONE.I TOLD YOU I WAS ALIVE.
- HEY, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOUDOING INSIDE MY LITTLE BROTHER?
[Michael Jackson]- WHEE, I'M A CHILD.
I KNEW I WAS A CHILD. SEE?
COME ON, LET'S PLAY.LET'S GO CLIMB A TREE.
- COME BACK HERE!
Weee! I'm a Child!
The boys communicate with the other side, but one spirit is in denial.
Kenny takes his new girlfriend to a Jonas Brothers concert where they each get purity rings.x CLOSE
The Coon rises from the trash and takes his place as a lone vigilante who wipes out crime in the town of South Park.x CLOSE
Randy steps forward with a solution to fix the desperate state of the economy.x CLOSE
Someone plays an April Fool's joke on the boys and it doesn't go over well.x CLOSE
A Hip Hop Superstar comes to terms with being a gay fish.x CLOSE
Randy has a plan that will ensure Stan a first place trophy in this year's Pinewood Derby.x CLOSE
Cartman's dream of living the life of a pirate will come true if he can just get to Somalia.x CLOSE
Ike is being tormented by paranormal forces. Kyle brings in professional ghost hunters to help save his little brother.x CLOSE
Butters is determined to get his first kiss so his friends won't make fun of him anymore.x CLOSE
After attending their first WWE match, all the boys want to be professional wrestlers.x CLOSE
Ike is haunted by the ghosts of dead celebrities.x CLOSE
Ike talks with his psychiatrist about his secret.x CLOSE
After learning that Billy Mays' soul is not at rest, Cartman vows to help.x CLOSE
The Ghost Hunters try to investigate Ike's haunting.x CLOSE
The boys learn about purgatory from the Doctor of Spooky Things.x CLOSE
The boys communicate with the other side, but one spirit is in denial.x CLOSE
The spirit of Michael Jackson plays with Ike, while the rest of the dead wait in purgatory.x CLOSE
The boys search the web to rid Ike of Michael Jackson's spirit.x CLOSE
Michael Jackson and the other girls compete to win the judges' affection.x CLOSE
The dead celebrities finally find out why purgatory is taking so long.x CLOSE