A LITTLE BOY IN COLORADO APPEARSTO BE HAUNTED BY CELEBRITIES.
NOW THE GHOST HUNTER TEAMWILL ROLL OUT
AND GET TO THE BOTTOM OF IT.
IT'S THE GAYEST SHOWIN THE FUCKING WORLD.
- ALL RIGHT, TELL US WHATWE'VE GOT THIS WEEK, CHRIS.
- WE'RE GOING TO COLORADO TOINVESTIGATE CELEBRITY PARANORM--
- WAIT, WHAT--WHAT WAS THAT?WHAT WAS THAT?
- I HEARD IT TOO.IT WAS LIKE A--LIKE A--
- IS THERE A GHOST HERE?
ALL RIGHT, SO YOU SAY A LITTLEBOY IS SEEING THE GHOST?
- YEAH, APPARENTLY ONLY HEIS SEEING THEM.
- DOI--SHH, SHH! WHAT IS THAT?DO YOU HEAR THAT?
THERE, THERE. LOOK.WHAT IS THAT? WHAT IS THAT?
- I THINK THAT'SJUST A CIGARETTE LIGHTER.
- OH, RIGHT, OKAY.MAYBE.
WE ARE NOWINSIDE THE HOUSE
WHERE THE CELEBRITY GHOSTSHAVE BEEN SPOTTED.
WHOA, WHOA, WHAT--WHAT WAS THAT? WHAT WAS THAT?
- WHAT WAS WHAT?
- DID YOU HEAR THAT?IT WAS LIKE A--
IT WAS LIKE A "DOO."
IS THERE A SPOOKY GHOST HERE?
LOOK! WHAT IS THAT?WHAT IS THAT?
- I'M PRETTY SURETHAT'S THEIR TELEVISION.
- OH, MAN,I AM REALLY SCARED.
WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, WHOA!WHAT IS THIS? WHAT IS THIS?
THERE'S A THERE'S A--A WETNESS COMING FROM MY PANTS!
- I SEE IT!- WHAT IS IT?!
- OH, NO! GOD, I'M SO SCARED!I'M SO SCARED!
- LOOK! LOOK,IT'S GOT YOU, TOO!
ARE YOU GETTING THIS? MAKE SURETHE CAMERA IS GETTING THIS!
DEFINITELY SOMEPARANORMAL ACTIVITY.
- IT'S WARM AND MOIST--
A WARM, MOIST SENSATION THAT'SMOVING DOWN MY LEFT THIGH.
- LOOK, IT'S STARTINGTO FORM A--A--
A POOL AROUND THE FLOOR NOW.
ARE YOU GETTING THIS?
- ARE YOU GUYSFUCKING SERIOUS?
- OH, GOD, THE PARANORMALACTIVITY IS NOW LEAVING A--
A TRAIL OF SOME KINDBEHIND BOTH OF US.
- OH!SOMETHING HOT AND WARM
IS COMING OUT THE BACKOF MY PANTS NOW.
- OH, IT SMELLS!
- YOU SEE, IKE?THERE'S NOTHING.
THERE'S NOTHINGFOR YOU TO BE AFRAID OF.
- HI, BILLY MAYS HERE FORTHE BIG CITY SLIDER STATION.
- IT'S ALLJUST IN YOUR HEAD, IKE.
- THE FAST AND EASY WAY
TO PRESS AND COOKDELICIOUS SLIDERS.
- AAH! AAH!
There's A Wetness Coming From My Pants
The Ghost Hunters try to investigate Ike's haunting.
Kenny takes his new girlfriend to a Jonas Brothers concert where they each get purity rings.x CLOSE
The Coon rises from the trash and takes his place as a lone vigilante who wipes out crime in the town of South Park.x CLOSE
Randy steps forward with a solution to fix the desperate state of the economy.x CLOSE
Someone plays an April Fool's joke on the boys and it doesn't go over well.x CLOSE
A Hip Hop Superstar comes to terms with being a gay fish.x CLOSE
Randy has a plan that will ensure Stan a first place trophy in this year's Pinewood Derby.x CLOSE
Cartman's dream of living the life of a pirate will come true if he can just get to Somalia.x CLOSE
Ike is being tormented by paranormal forces. Kyle brings in professional ghost hunters to help save his little brother.x CLOSE
Butters is determined to get his first kiss so his friends won't make fun of him anymore.x CLOSE
After attending their first WWE match, all the boys want to be professional wrestlers.x CLOSE
Ike is haunted by the ghosts of dead celebrities.x CLOSE
Ike talks with his psychiatrist about his secret.x CLOSE
After learning that Billy Mays' soul is not at rest, Cartman vows to help.x CLOSE
The Ghost Hunters try to investigate Ike's haunting.x CLOSE
The boys learn about purgatory from the Doctor of Spooky Things.x CLOSE
The boys communicate with the other side, but one spirit is in denial.x CLOSE
The spirit of Michael Jackson plays with Ike, while the rest of the dead wait in purgatory.x CLOSE
The boys search the web to rid Ike of Michael Jackson's spirit.x CLOSE
Michael Jackson and the other girls compete to win the judges' affection.x CLOSE
The dead celebrities finally find out why purgatory is taking so long.x CLOSE