- OKAY, MR. THOMPSON,VOTING LINE IS RIGHT OVER THERE.
- MOM! MOMMY!
WHERE'S MY MOMMY?
- OH, DEAR, DID YOU LOSEYOUR MOTHER, LITTLE BOY?
- THIS LITTLE BOY LOST HIS MOM!
- SHE SAID TO WAIT FOR HER BYTHE PLASTIC BOXES IF I GOT LOST!
- IT'S ALRIGHT, COME ON.
[action movie music plays]
- [crying] MOM!WHERE'S MY MOMMMMMM???
- OH, DEAR, DID YOU LOSEYOUR MOMMY, LITTLE BOY?
- WOULD YOU LIKESOME WARM NUTS, SIR?
- HA HA HA!WARM NUTS, SHE SAYS!
- [clearing voice]
MOMMMMM! I LOST MY MOMMM!
- WARM NUTS, SIR?WARM NUTS?
- [snickers]NO WAY, DUDE. NO WAY.
- MAAAA!I CAN'T FIND MY MOMMMMM!
- YOU LIKE WARM NUTS, SIR?
- HA HA! OKAY, OKAY,IT'S GETTING OLD.
Warm Nuts, Sir?
Cartman visits all the swing states and puts his election scheme into motion.
Cartman visits all the swing states and puts his election scheme into motion.x CLOSE
President Obama is officially re-elected, and Cartman lets Kyle in on his voting scam.x CLOSE
With his re-election secured, the President is forced to make good on his promise to the Chinese.x CLOSE
Kyle and the police bust into Cartman's room, but find nothing.x CLOSE
Kyle goes to the boys for help it seems like Butters knows more than he's willing to say.x CLOSE
Cartman and General Tsao sit down at Red Lobster to meet with the newly elected President.x CLOSE
With Butters in the hospital the boys swing by to grill him for information.x CLOSE
The boys burst in and disrupt the meeting between Cartman, General Tsao and President Obama.x CLOSE
The boys search Cartman's house for the ballots, and are paid an unexpected visit by Mr. Mouse.x CLOSE
Cartman pays Butters a hospital visit and assures him that no one will EVER find the hidden ballots.x CLOSE