- IT WILL.
- ONE, PLEASE.
- WAIT, THAT'S NOT THE USUALTICKET-TAKER GUY!
- SO?- SO I DON'T KNOW HIM!
- DUDE, RELAX.- YOU RELAX!
WHAT IF HE WANTSTO KILL ME?
- GOD, WHAT THE HELLDID HIS PARENTS DO TO HIM?
- EXCUSE ME, IS THISTHE RIGHT ROAD TO BRECKENRIDGE?
- UH, PLEASE, I JUST NEEDTO KNOW IF THIS IS SOUTH PARK?
- GET AWAY FROM ME!
- COULD YOU HELP MEACROSS THE STREET?
- I DON'T KNOW YOU!
- OH, HEY, KID!
OH, THANK GODYOU HAPPENED BY.
MY CHAIR RAN OUT OF JUICERIGHT ON THESE TRAIN TRACKS.
IF YOU HADN'T HAVESHOWN UP--
WELL, ANYWAY,COULD YOU GIVE ME A PUSH?
- NO, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.
I'M PARALYZEDFROM THE NECK DOWN.
I PUSH THE CHAIR WITH THISDEVICE IN FRONT OF MY MOUTH,
BUT IT'S NOT WORKING,SO YOU SEE--
- I NOT SUPPOSEDTO TALK TO YOU!
- PLEASE, THIS ISN'T FUNNY, KID.YOU HAVE TO HELP ME.
- BUT IT COULD BE A TRICK!
[train horn blaring]
BLECH!THAT'S A PRETTY GOOD TRICK.
I Don't Know You!
Tweek is freaked out about getting abducted.
Tweek almost gets kidnapped by a man dressed as the Ghost of Human Kindness.x CLOSE
The children are sent away so their parents can't abduct them.x CLOSE
The parents rabble on about their children becoming Mongolians and take them home.x CLOSE
Tweek freaks out over news reports.x CLOSE
Tweek's dad teaches him a lesson about trusting strangers.x CLOSE
Tweek is freaked out about getting abducted.x CLOSE
The townspeople want a giant wall built around the city to keep out abductors.x CLOSE
Tuong Lu Kim builds a giant wall around South Park.x CLOSE
The boys have to wear Child Tracker helmets on their head for safety.x CLOSE
Friends and neighbors can no longer be trusted with children in South Park.x CLOSE