- I'M SORRY, BUT YOUR SON ISDISTRACTING THE OTHER STUDENTS,
AND HIS ATTITUDEIS JUST GETTING WORSE.
- BUTTERS, WHAT ON EARTHHAS GOTTEN INTO YOU?
- I DON'T KNOW, DAD.I'M JUST PISSED OFF, I GUESS.
- DO YOU THINKTHIS BEHAVIOR IS FAIR
TO YOUR TEACHERAND CLASSMATES?
- I DON'T SUPPOSE IT IS,BUT I DON'T GIVE A DARN!
- DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEAHOW GROUNDED
YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE,MISTER?
- WHY DON'T YOU SHUT UP, DAD?
AND STICK IT IN YOUR EARFOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
- STEPHEN, ARE YOU THINKINGWHAT I'M THINKING?
OUR LITTLE BUTTERSIS FLOWERING.
HE HAS REACHEDTHE AGE OF PANUA.
- EXCUSE ME?
- PRINCIPAL VICTORIA,THIS ISN'T BUTTERS' FAULT.
- IT'S NOT?- IT HAS TO DO WITH BIOLOGY.
YOU'VE MAYBE NOTICEDTHAT BUTTERS ISN'T...
EXACTLY LIKE OTHER KIDS.- YEAH.
- YOU PROBABLY THINK BUTTERSSEEMS SOMEHOW DIFFERENT.
- HEY, YEAH, ALL THE TIME!
- IT'S BECAUSE HE IS.
HIS MOTHER AND I--OUR WHOLE FAMILY--
WE'RE NOT OF THIS PLACE.
- I'M SORRY,I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND.
- PLEASE JUST TRY TO UNDERSTANDTHAT FOR OUR PEOPLE
IT'S A VERY PRIVATE MATTER.
HE CAN'T BE HELPEDBY YOUR DISCIPLINE.
THIS MUST BE DEALT WITHBY HIS OWN KIND.
IF IT'S ALL RIGHT WITH YOU,
WE'D LIKE AN EXTENDED LEAVEFOR OUR BOY.
PLEASE.IT'S A CULTURAL THING.
Reached The Age Of Panua
Butters' parents meet with Principal Victoria, only to realize their son is flowering.
After confronting him about his fight with Scott Malkinson, Butters completely loses it.x CLOSE
Butters' parents meet with Principal Victoria, only to realize their son is flowering.x CLOSE
Butters' parents tell him the truth about his heritage.x CLOSE
Kenny gives Butters some much needed help getting his journey started.x CLOSE
Butters finally arrives in his native homeland.x CLOSE
Kenny writes back home and lets the boys know how everything is going,x CLOSE
During Butters' Hapa Loa ceremony, the natives discover their way of life is being threatened.x CLOSE
The Native Hawaiians fight back and begin removing tourists from the island.x CLOSE
The Native Hawaiians discuss what to do with Kenny.x CLOSE
Kenny undergoes the trial by Opaekaka as the Native Hawaiians look on.x CLOSE