- DUDE, WHAT DO YOU MEANWE DON'T HAVE A COACH?
- LOOK, I'M SORRY GUYS.
MY DAD SAID HE'S TOO BUSYWITH THE BRONCOS.
HE DOESN'T HAVE TIME FOR US.
- BUT OUR BIG GAME WITH LAKEWOODIS SATURDAY!
- I'M SORRY!
MY DAD IS TAKINGPROFESSIONAL SARCASTABALL
- WELL, WE MIGHT AS WELLCALL UP LAKEWOOD
AND TELL EM WE FORFEIT.
- WE CAN'T!- WE DON'T HAVE A COACH, KYLE!
- WHO NEEDS A COACH?WE HAVE BUTTERS.
- HUH?- HEY, YEAH.
- THE GUYS ARE RIGHT.
FROM NOW ON, YOU'RETEAM CAPTAIN, BUTTERS.
YOU LEAD US TO VICTORY.
- OH, JEEZ, NO.I DON'T KNOW, FELLAS.
- BUTTERS, YOU UNDERSTANDTHIS GAME BETTER THAN ANYBODY.
- YEAH, BUT I--I CAN'T BETEAM CAPTAIN.
I-I SUCK AT EVERYTHING.
- NOT AT THIS, YOU DON'T.
WHAT ABOUT THAT CREAMY FILLINGYOU TALKED ABOUT?
THAT GOOEY GOODNESS INSIDE YOU
THAT MAKES YOU THE BUTTERIESTBUTTERS WE KNOW?
- IT'S IN THERE.IT'S OVERFLOWING SOMETIMES.
- WE NEED YOU, BUTTERS.YOU'RE THE MAN.
- BUTTERS! BUTTERS!BUTTERS! BUTTERS!
- I LOVE YOU, BUTTERS!
- LOVE YOU TOO, LADIES.MWAH.
- OH, BUTTERS!
YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUTTHE CAPTAIN OF SPORTS TEAMS!
- LEAVE HIM ALONE, WENDY.HE'S MINE!
DAD!IT HAPPENED AGAIN!
MORE OF MY CREAMY GOOCAME OUT.
- OH. WELL, UH, THAT'S OKAY,BUTTERS.
REMEMBERWHAT WE TALKED ABOUT.
SOMETIMES OUR HAPPY CREAMYFEELING JUST GETS SO FULL,
IT COMES OUT AT NIGHT.
- I WAS HAVING HAPPY DREAMSABOUT A GIRL AND--
- ALL RIGHT, BUTTERS,IT'S--IT'S HAPPY FEELINGS.
LET'S JUST NOT TALK ABOUT IT.- OKAY, DAD!
OOH, SAVE THAT FOR LATER!
My Creamy Goo Came Out
The boys nominate Butters as team captain. Soon after, he has another one of his happy dreams.
When one of the boys leaves the toilet seat up after he uses the bathroom, an unspeakable tragedy occurs.x CLOSE
Cartman launches his own gem shopping channel.x CLOSE
The kids are in danger when new trends start to evolve and shift at a rapid pace.x CLOSE
The town's big Easter Egg Hunt is in jeopardy when Cartman produces video evidence of a mysterious creature lurking in the woods.x CLOSE
Butters is the victim of an unlikely bully.x CLOSE
The boys' ziplining adventure becomes a terrifying test of survival.x CLOSE
The time has finally come for Cartman to let a special someone know exactly how he feels.x CLOSE
South Park Elementary takes steps to address football's concussion crisis.x CLOSE
Cartman finally admits he's fat and immediately gets a mobility scooter.x CLOSE
Cartman signs up for a home security system.x CLOSE
Randy and the boys tune in and witness the dangers of football.x CLOSE
Randy confronts the PTA and sarcastically proposes new rules for the game of football.x CLOSE
After the first practice, news of Sarcastaball sweeps across the nation.x CLOSE
Just when the boys want to quit, Butters rallies the team.x CLOSE
Randy moves up to the NFL and takes Sarcastaball with him.x CLOSE
The boys nominate Butters as team captain. Soon after, he has another one of his happy dreams.x CLOSE
Randy leads his NFL team to it's first victory.x CLOSE
Butters shares his secret stash of goo with Cartman.x CLOSE
After an appearance on "Rome", Sharon confronts Randy about his mental health.x CLOSE
The South Park Cows take on their toughest opponent, and Butters shares his goo with the team.x CLOSE