Missed the epic “Return of The Fellowship of The Ring to The Two Towers” Live Tweet last night? Don’t worry Great Wizards and Rangers, we got ya covered!
Below is a taste of the behind-the-scenes goodness — and for ALL the exclusive production art and details from Matt and Trey… check out the “The Return of The Fellowship” WIKI page here!
- Check out this hand-drawn storyboard for this steamy “hottest porno ever” scene with Randy and Sharon…
- From Trey: “If Matt and I were gonna make any type of Top 15, it would definitely include this episode.”
- As you can see in the header image of Wizard Cartman, character designs often go through several rounds of tweaks.
- The boys’ outfits in this episode served as an inspiration for our new videogame “South Park: The Stick of Truth”.
- Where did the idea come from? Partially based on Matt seeing a porno when he was a kid, and not understanding what it was.
- This hiding spot beneath the tree required a special setup. Back then, all the construction paper textures were labeled by hand.
- From Matt & Trey: We LOVE episodes where the kids dress up & act like something, then the story reinforces the idea they’re playing the game.
- This pose of Butters’ reaching for his precious required a special pose. Check out this old-school character design.
- The Two Towers video store is located in Conifer. The boys also beat the Conifer little league team in “The Losing Edge”.
>> For FULL LOOK behind-the-scenes, visit the “”The Return of The Fellowship” WIKI PAGE! It’s got ALL the pics and details from Matt and Trey…