Fan Question: How many total episodes has Butters’ “Loo Loo Loo” song been in?
Answer: Butters first sings this infamous tune in Season 8′s “You Got F’d In The A“, and it’s reappeared in about 5 episodes since then.
Although it always starts off with “Loo loo loo”, Butters usually changes the words each time. But we’ve kicked it up a notch and collected all the lyrics from the scripts here!
• You Got F’d in the A – “Loo Loo Loo, I’ve got some apples. Loo Loo Loo you’ve got some too. Loo loo loo..”
• Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset – “Loo loo loo, I’ve got some apples. Loo Loo Loo, you got some too… Loo loo loo let’s make some applesauce, take off our clothes and loo loo loo…” –
• The Death of Eric Cartman – “Loo Loo Loo I’ve got some apples, Loo Loo Loo, you’ve got some too…”
• Erection Day – “Loo Loo Loo! I’ve got some apples! Loo Loo Loo! You got some too! Loo Loo Loo! Let’s get together! I know what we can do Loo Loo!”
• The China Probrem – “Loo loo loo, I got some splish-splash. Loo loo loo, splish-splashy more. Loo loo loo- ”
• **Pre-School – this one doesn’t really count, since it doesn’t fit with his other versions: “Loo loo loo… Loo loo loo… I’m playin’… weeeee… Do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself a–”
(Note: Sometimes he sings it more than once in an episode, so we’ve only included the fullest version from that episode.)