Last Modified: March 14, 2017 (see Summary of Most Significant Changes on the last page to learn more)
The Site is owned, operated and/or provided in cooperation or connection within cooperation or connection with Comedy Central one of the VII Brands, by Viacom International Inc. (Viacom International Inc., along with its Affiliates, shall be referred to collectively as “VII”) through its Viacom Media Networks division, which offers television channel or programming services (such as television networks, websites, applications or other interactive services) and offers other products and services under various brands, such as those Viacom Media Networks brands and other VII brands listed here. (each, a “VII Brand”). This Site together with the associated VII television channel or programming service, if any, shall be referred to collectively as the “Channel”. “Affiliates” refers to Viacom International Inc.’s parent company Viacom Inc. and all corporate affiliates that Viacom Inc. directly or indirectly owns or controls (such as Paramount Pictures Corporation and the other corporate affiliates of Viacom Media Networks as described in the link here.
This Agreement covers the following areas:
- Eligibility; Additional Terms; Binding Agreement.
- Modifications to this Agreement.
- Ownership of Intellectual Property.
- Rules of Conduct.
- Text Messaging Marketing and Promotions.
- Closed Captioning of Internet Protocol- Delivered Video Programming.
- Contest, Sweepstakes, Voting Rules, Auctions and Other Promotions.
- Certain Products or Services..
- Hyperlinks to Third Party Sites.
- Deactivation/Termination of Your Registration or Use.
- Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability.
- Ads and Malware.
- Resolution of Disputes; Binding Arbitration; No Class or Representative Actions or Arbitrations.
- Governing Law, Arbitration Location, Jurisdiction, Venue and Jury Trial Waiver.
- Miscellaneous Terms.
- Copyright Compliance Policy
- is or is likely to be libelous, defamatory, indecent, vulgar or obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit or sexually suggestive, racially, culturally, or ethnically offensive, harmful, harassing, intimidating, threatening, hateful, objectionable, discriminatory, or abusive, or which may or may appear to impersonate anyone else;
- discusses us or the Channel in a clearly false or misleading manner, is unrelated to our products or services, or includes personal information of individuals or trade secrets;
- discourages or is likely to discourage any person, firm or enterprise from using all or any portion, features or functions of the Site, or from advertising, linking or becoming a supplier to us in connection with the Site;
- sends or results in the transmission of junk e-mail, chain letters, duplicative or unsolicited messages, or so-called "spamming" and "phishing";
- uses the Site for commercial or business purposes, including, without limitation, advertising, marketing or offering goods or services, whether or not for financial or any other form of compensation or through linking with any other website or web pages;
- transmits, distributes or uploads programs or material that contain malicious code, such as viruses, timebombs, cancelbots, worms, trojan horses, spyware, or other potentially harmful programs or other material or information;
- forges any TCP/IP packet header or part of the header information in any email, newsgroup posting or other posting for any reason;
- violates any laws, rules or regulations (including, without limitation, laws regarding the transmission of technical data or software exported from the United States), judicial or governmental order or any treaties, or violates or infringes upon any copyright or other intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy or any other rights of ours or of any other person, firm or enterprise;
- gains or enables unauthorized access to the Site or any of its features or functions, other users' accounts, names, passwords, personally identifiable information or other computers, websites or pages, connected or linked to the Site;
- modifies, disrupts, impairs, alters or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation or maintenance of the Site or the use and enjoyment of the Site by any other person, firm or enterprise;
- collects, obtains, compiles, gathers, transmits, reproduces, deletes, revises, views or displays any material or information, whether personally identifiable or not, posted by or concerning any other person, firm or enterprise, in connection with their or your use of the Site, unless you have obtained the express, prior permission of such other person, firm or enterprise to do so;
- except with our prior permission, uses manual or automated software, devices, scripts, robots or other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” any web pages or other services contained in the Site; or
- Intentionally left blank
- click here.
- here) and other rules relating to the Promotion, which will be posted or otherwise made available to you and, for purposes of each Promotion, are Additional Terms and will be deemed incorporated into and form a part of this Agreement. In the event of a conflict between the Voting Rules available by link in this Section and the Voting Rules specific to the Promotion, the Voting Rules specific to the Promotion shall govern with respect to the specific Promotion.
Please note that we cannot be responsible for the effects of any third party software including Malware on your Device. Please make sure to carefully read the Help or Customer Support areas of any software download site. If you do discover any Malware on your Device, we also suggest you speak with a qualified technician for your Device. If, after taking the above actions, you are still experiencing any problems, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org